Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Flipper's Adventures with Samuel

Wow what a busy few days I have had with Samuel and his family! We spent a lot of time playing and had some interesting adventures.

Samuel's Daddy was getting some photos ready for a competition at the Bundaberg Show and we got to help! We saw what has to happen at the shop they print photos at and then got to come back the next day to collect them and take them to another shop to prepare them for the Show.


We also got to see part of the town being turned purple!! The water in the fountain in the middle of the town didn't look like the water I was used to, it was purple! Samuel's Daddy told us it was all about something called Relay for Life which raises money to help people who are sick with cancer.


Another adventure we got to have was learning about recycling. We took plastic bags to a special bin at the supermarket where they will be taken away to be turned into other things. I liked this as it means they don't end up in the ocean where they can hurt my friends!


I'm learning lots on my adventures. I even learnt where the postie takes parcels to be collected. They call it a mail delivery centre. I got to sit at the window and watched as Samuel's Daddy talked to the postman about his parcel. It was very big inside and fascinating to see all the busy Australia Post workers doing their jobs.

I've had some fun days with Samuel and his family, but I must admit my favourite part was all the cuddles I got from Samuel and his little sister Anastasia.

Now its time to come back to Scallywags and find out where I will be going next and who will have adventures with me. I wonder if they will come with extra cuddles too???

 Flipper 







No comments:

Post a Comment